The Western Environmental Law Center (WELC) is a nonprofit public interest environmental law firm with a 25-year legacy of success using the power of the law to safeguard the public lands, wildlife, and communities of the American West in the face of a changing climate. We seek a dynamic and energetic Administrative/Technology Coordinator to join our team. This position provides administrative, finance, and IT support to ensure the effective operation of all WELC offices. This full-time position will be located in Eugene, Oregon and will be filled as soon as possible.
Requirements and Qualifications:
- Bachelor’s degree; relevant education and related work experience preferred.
- Minimum of two (2) years of relevant job experience, with nonprofit office administration experience a significant plus.
- Organized, detail oriented, and self-motivated with proven ability to effectively manage multiple projects, adhere to deadlines, and prioritize under pressure.
- Excellent oral, written, and professional and technical communication skills.
- Excellent troubleshooting, problem-solving, and analytical thought capabilities.
- Adept and familiar with basic financial principles, network and computer systems management.
- Practical knowledge and experience with both Windows and Mac operating systems.
- Strong interpersonal skills to foster team-based relationships with staff and the organization’s clients, partners, and allies.
- A compelling commitment to the public interest and making the world a better place.
- A love and respect for the American West’s environment.
Summary of Job Duties and Responsibilities:
- Manage and maintain office supplies, equipment, and general headquarters office operations, including maintenance of WELC’s general information email account and phone line.
- Assist staff with court filings, data entry, and planning of staff and board events.
- Assist the Finance Officer with retainer agreements, client billing, data entry, deposits and logs, and related paperwork filing.
- Manage and maintain all technology equipment and software repairs, upgrades, assessments, research, and policies; including budgeting, purchases, deployments, asset tracking, and providing and coordinating IT support needs for staff in-house and with outside tech support vendors.
- Provide administrative support to the Executive Director as needed.
Applications will be reviewed on a rolling basis until the position is filled. To apply, please email the following as PDF attachments to gro.w1548143764alnre1548143764tsew@1548143764sboj1548143764:
(1) cover letter addressed to Lyndee Prill, Finance Officer;
(2) resume; and
(3) list of three references.
No phone calls or in-person visits please.
Western Environmental Law Center is an equal opportunity employer. We value diversity and our programs and employment are open to all. We offer a friendly, team-based environment, highly competitive salaries, and an excellent benefits package.