library_search - Taxonomy context view #1
Climate & Energy:Our world is warming, with dire consequences to the American West’s communities, lands, rivers, and wildlife.
Search Library: Climate & Energy
- House takes extreme measures to promote methane waste from oil and gas (News Release 2/3/17)
2/03/2017 Misguided ideological frenzy could claim innocent bystander ...
Press Release - Brian - 02/03/2017 - 9:06am - 0 comments
- What’s at stake if Congress cuts methane regs
1/31/2017 High Country News Jonathan Thompson ...
WELC News - Jackie - 02/01/2017 - 10:19am - 0 comments
- Health, Environmental, and Tribal Groups Applaud Order Denying Industry Efforts to Halt BLM Methane Waste Rule Implementation (News Release 1/17/17)
1/17/2017 Rule Would Reduce Egregious Methane Waste, Benefit Taxpayers, Communities, Public Health ...
Press Release - Brian - 01/19/2017 - 1:30pm - 0 comments
- Indigenous Leaders Rally in Santa Fe to Stop Chaco Oil and Gas Sale (Media Advisory 1/11/17)
Navajo Chapter Presidents, Tribal members, and New Mexico Water Protectors call on BLM State Office to Cancel January Auction ...
Press Release - Brian - 01/11/2017 - 9:34am - 0 comments
- Judge: Seattle kids can move ahead with climate rights case
12/20/2016 Associated Press Phuong Le ...
WELC News - Jackie - 01/03/2017 - 1:19pm - 0 comments
- Proximity of oil and gas parcels to Chaco park spur protest
12/09/2016 Associated Press Susan Montoya Bryan ...
WELC News - Jackie - 01/03/2017 - 1:08pm - 0 comments
- Judge allows youth constitutional climate rights case to move forward against state of WA and Gov. Inslee (News Release 12/20/16)
12/20/2016 Location: Seattle ...
Press Release - Brian - 12/20/2016 - 11:56am - 0 comments
- Coalition applauds final denial of Jordan Cove LNG Terminal and Pacific Connector Pipeline (News Release 12/12/16)
12/12/2016 Location: Medford, Ore. ...
Press Release - Brian - 12/12/2016 - 7:55am - 0 comments
- Coalition Calls on Obama Administration to Protect Greater Chaco, Navajo Communities from Fracking (News Release 12/8/16)
12/08/2016 Groups Appeal to Overturn U.S. Bureau of Land Management Plans to Auction Public, Tribal Lands to the Oil and Gas Industry ...
Press Release - Brian - 12/08/2016 - 8:40am - 0 comments
- Public Health and Environmental Groups Move to Defend Standards to Reduce Waste of Natural Gas on Public Lands (News Release 12/2/16)
12/02/2016 Groups Seek to Join Lawsuit to Oppose Challenges to the Standards ...
Press Release - Brian - 12/02/2016 - 3:38pm - 0 comments