library_search - Taxonomy context view #1
Wildlife:Understanding that the future of the American West means little without its iconic wildlife, WELC is dedicated to protecting native animals while preserving and restoring the healthy, functioning natural ecosystems they call home.
Search Library: Wildlife
- Judge says timber sale in Crater Lake's back yard could harm wildlife, orders study (Press Release 3/21/17)
3/21/2017 Location: Eugene ...
Press Release - Brian - 03/21/2017 - 12:37pm - 0 comments
- In light of lawsuit, coalition defends Cascade-Siskiyou National Monument
2/27/2017 KTVL Daniela Jusino ...
WELC News - Jackie - 03/13/2017 - 12:20pm - 0 comments
- Coalition Defends Cascade-Siskiyou National Monument (News Release 2/27/17)
2/27/2017 Location: Ashland, Ore. ...
Press Release - Brian - 02/27/2017 - 10:52am - 0 comments
- Idaho Settlement Ensures Notification for Wildlife Killing Contests on BLM Lands (News Release 2/23/17)
2/23/2017 Cruel, Unethical Competitions Stopped for Last Two Years ...
Press Release - Brian - 02/23/2017 - 7:49am - 0 comments
- Lawsuit Spurs Forest Service to Ensure Safe Passage for Bull Trout (News Release 2/10/17)
2/10/2017 Payette National Forest will assess how to protect bull trout critical habitat from motorized use ...
Press Release - Brian - 02/10/2017 - 10:31am - 0 comments
- Decision on grizzlies delayed; 100 killed over 2 years
1/11/2017 Associated Press Matthew Brown ...
WELC News - Jackie - 02/01/2017 - 10:15am - 0 comments
- Lawsuit against Santa Fe National Forest travel management plan thrown out
1/04/2017 KRQE Albuquerque Cheyenne Cope ...
WELC News - Jackie - 02/01/2017 - 10:11am - 0 comments
- Ecology's CAFO Water Quality Permit Sacrifices Public Health, Drinking Water, Shellfish Beds (News Release 1/19/17)
1/19/2017 Location: Seattle ...
Press Release - Brian - 01/20/2017 - 2:35pm - 0 comments
- Advocacy in action: Decades-long effort earns 20-year mining ban in Kalmiopsis Wild Rivers (News Release 1/13/17)
1/13/2017 Administration acts to protect steelhead, wild salmon for decades ...
Press Release - Brian - 01/19/2017 - 2:30pm - 0 comments
- Court tosses suit challenging Santa Fe National Forest travel management plan (News Release 1/4/17)
1/04/2017 400,000 acres of SFNF will remain protected from ATVs ...
Press Release - Brian - 01/04/2017 - 11:05am - 0 comments