library_search - Taxonomy context view #1
Reforming Oil & Gas Operations:We are working to ensure oil and gas development in the American West does not undermine our transition to renewable energy, to protect wildlands and communities threatened with oil and gas leasing and drilling, and to reduce methane pollution and waste.
Search Library: Reforming Oil & Gas Operations
- Opinion Editorial: Methane rule good for environment, consumers
2/22/2017 Albuquerque Journal Tom Singer, WELC Senior Policy Adv ...
WELC News - Jackie - 03/13/2017 - 12:15pm - 0 comments
- House takes extreme measures to promote methane waste from oil and gas (News Release 2/3/17)
2/03/2017 Misguided ideological frenzy could claim innocent bystander ...
Press Release - Brian - 02/03/2017 - 10:06am - 0 comments
- What’s at stake if Congress cuts methane regs
1/31/2017 High Country News Jonathan Thompson ...
WELC News - Jackie - 02/01/2017 - 11:19am - 0 comments
- Health, Environmental, and Tribal Groups Applaud Order Denying Industry Efforts to Halt BLM Methane Waste Rule Implementation (News Release 1/17/17)
1/17/2017 Rule Would Reduce Egregious Methane Waste, Benefit Taxpayers, Communities, Public Health ...
Press Release - Brian - 01/19/2017 - 2:30pm - 0 comments
- Indigenous Leaders Rally in Santa Fe to Stop Chaco Oil and Gas Sale (Media Advisory 1/11/17)
Navajo Chapter Presidents, Tribal members, and New Mexico Water Protectors call on BLM State Office to Cancel January Auction ...
Press Release - Brian - 01/11/2017 - 10:34am - 0 comments
- Proximity of oil and gas parcels to Chaco park spur protest
12/09/2016 Associated Press Susan Montoya Bryan ...
WELC News - Jackie - 01/03/2017 - 2:08pm - 0 comments
- Coalition applauds final denial of Jordan Cove LNG Terminal and Pacific Connector Pipeline (News Release 12/12/16)
12/12/2016 Location: Medford, Ore. ...
Press Release - Brian - 12/12/2016 - 8:55am - 0 comments
- Coalition Calls on Obama Administration to Protect Greater Chaco, Navajo Communities from Fracking (News Release 12/8/16)
12/08/2016 Groups Appeal to Overturn U.S. Bureau of Land Management Plans to Auction Public, Tribal Lands to the Oil and Gas Industry ...
Press Release - Brian - 12/08/2016 - 9:40am - 0 comments
- Public Health and Environmental Groups Move to Defend Standards to Reduce Waste of Natural Gas on Public Lands (News Release 12/2/16)
12/02/2016 Groups Seek to Join Lawsuit to Oppose Challenges to the Standards ...
Press Release - Brian - 12/02/2016 - 4:38pm - 0 comments
- Terry Tempest Williams & Brooke Williams appeal to Interior Board of Land Appeals over oil and gas lease purchase (News Release 11/17/16)
11/17/2016 Famed author and husband punished for common industry practice ...
Press Release - Brian - 11/17/2016 - 8:54am - 0 comments